Please use the paper template, follow the guidelines included with the template, and use the following checklist:
The Conference operate a CC BY publishing license, under which authors retain copyright of their papers and they do not need to sign any copyright assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish must agree to the terms of the license and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the license.
Please use the upload form.
Information & paper submission: email@example.com.
All documents will be indexed in main bibliographic databases:
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S)(Thomson Reuters, Web of Science)
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- INIS (International Nuclear Information System)
- NASA Astrophysics Data System
Author guidelines for IOP conference proceedings
Benefits of contributing to Conference
All accepted papers will be presented in the Resort 2018 Conference and participants will receive Certificate of Participation.
Publication license for open access proceedings papers
IOP Conference Series and Resort 2018 Conference operate a CC BY publishing license, under which authors retain copyright of their papers and they do not need to sign any copyright assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series and Resort 2018 Conference must agree to the terms of the license and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the license.
Preparing your paper
You will submit your paper in PDF format using the template.
OUR Conference uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word, according to the IOP guidelines and template, and then convert these files to PDF.
Please ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication and has been thoroughly proofread. RESORT and IOP do not copyedit papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication.
As a summary, when preparing your paper, follow the guidelines included with the template, and use the following checklist:
- Paper size is A4.
- Margins are at least 25mm all round.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Ensure that your paper includes an abstract.
Conference information: firstname.lastname@example.org